Smile Designer Certification Course In-Person
Our Smile Designer Certification
course is back!
Date: April 29 – May 1st, 2021
Location: Miami, FL
Venue: Marena’s Beach Resort
CE Credits: 21 included
Space is very limited. We will be adhering to the latest COVID-19 guidelines leading up to the course. Join us!
Everything You Need To Master Digital Workflows and Become A Truely Digital Dentist DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
- SMILE DESIGNER CERTIFICATION ONLINE (VALUED $999)
- YEARLY DSDApp GOLD SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED SMILE DESIGN CASES (VALUED $799)
- Five 3D EXPORTS FOR YOUR MOCK-UP, SHELLS OR COMPOSITE VENEERS (VALUED $200)
- UNLIMITED PERSONAL SUPPORT AND MENTORSHIP WITH YOUR DSDAPP INSTRUCTOR (PRICELESS!)
- EARN 28 CE HOURS: 8 HOURS LECTURE, 20 HOURS PARTICIPATION
Your Deal $1'598 (SAVE 400 USD)
Payment Plans Available
ABOUT THE COURSE
Developed for those who want to master digital smile designs, learn and use the right tools to deliver final harmonic outcomes with more precision, predictability, and conservative treatments. The Smile Designer Certification Course is an intensive 3-day hands-on program combining theory with clinical experience.
This workshop is designed for dentists and staff members. You don’t need to have any previous knowledge about Digital Smile Design or DSDApp to attend this course.
Doctor Ticket – $3,200
- includes 3-day hands-on course, a yearly DSDApp Gold Subscription (value $799), five 3D Export cases (value $400), coffee breaks, lunch, and social events.
Team Member Ticket – $2,200
- includes 3-day hands-on course, coffee breaks, lunch, and social events. (Annual Gold Plan subscription and 3D export cases Not included)
Digital Patients & 2D Smile Design
- The Smile Design journey and its benefits to an assertive and predictable final outcome
- Principles of Smile Design and Facial analysis
- Digitalizing your Patient (Proper picture and video protocol)
- Fundamentals of a facially-driven Smile Design
- Theory of the facial flow and how to adjust your Smile Design accordingly
- 2D Smile Simulations with DSDApp and how it improves the communication with your patients
- Photo and video Protocol
- 2D Digital Planning – The design of the patient’s new smile
- How to create a smile design with a frontal facial picture
- 2D Advanced Smile Design using your patient’s intraoral scan and frontal facial photo
- How to use DSDApp to improve communication with your patients, colleagues, and the lab
- How to export and share your patient’s files
3D Smile Design
- 3D smile designs as a chair-side solution. (Understanding the difference of each 3D smile design project to be used as mock up guides in various stages of the treatment)
- Learn how to create a 3D using a frontal facial picture, an intra-oral scan, and a 3D facial scan.
- Learn how to finalize your 3D design to proceed with 3D printing for traditional Mock-Up, Shells, and composite veneers directly from the App
- Basics of 3D printing and materials needed for the process
HANDS ON :
- Practice 3D Smile Design using DSDApp
- Create 3D Smile Design for Motivational and ideal mock-ups, provisionals, and composite veneers
- Export the 3D project (STL) from DSDApp for printing
- Learn and practice how to proceed 3D printing in house
Clinical tips & Emotional Dentistry Approach
- Principles and Benefits of Emotional Dentistry
- How to prepare and perform your Mock-Up for a Smile test-drive
- Evaluation of the mock-up and check for incisal edge position, esthetics, smile line, phonetics, and function.
- Tips & Tricks for a successful outcome and outstanding aesthetic results
- Updates in the field of direct and indirect aesthetic restorations for anterior teeth, enabling you to perform multidisciplinary aesthetic restorative treatment
- Mock-up and preparation guide indexes
- Perform motivational/ideal mockup
- Take videos and photos of the patient for an emotional case presentation
- Practice with the DSDApp creating case presentations in a few minutes (adding case pictures, side-by-side videos, music, and effects for artistic results)
DSDApp Digital Planning Workflow
DSDApp CEO and Co-Founder
Dr. Diogo Alves
DSDApp Head Instructor
The DSDApp is the biggest leap in digital dentistry that we are witnessing right now...
Dr. Kareem Abraham
Ready to start your online journey?
If you are ready to start our in person smile designer certification program, save your seat now and take advantage of this hands-on where you will learn all about DSDApp and dentistry digital world.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by Boards of Dentistry.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP).
Big Sky Seminars is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider
Big Sky Seminars designates this activity for 21 credit hours of continuing education credits.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/goto/cerp