– The importance of digitizing the patients and bringing all files (photos, videos, intra-oral scan, 3D facial scan, etc) into the same documentation to better access for treatment planning and multidisciplinary collaboration.
– Complete Photo-Protocol and Tips for Dental Photography
Why is video-interview so important for facial-driven Smile Design ( lip mobility/movement), advantages of the video interview compared with the pictures.
– How to take and incorporate 3D facial scan into the smile design and treatment plan procedure.
– Tips/Tricks for the perfect intra-oral scanning (with iTero)
– How to take and incorporate a digital bite-scan (with T-Scan) into your treatment plan, interpreting the information.
– How to add CBCT, X-Ray and more to the case documentation to have the complete view of the Digital Patient.
ASSIGNMENT: PRACTICE TO CONDUCT:
– DSD Photo-Protocol
– Taking video interview with a patient
– Completing a 3D facial scan guided by the DSDApp
– Taking Intra-oral scan
– Taking a digital bite-scan (with a T-Scan) (only if you have the equipment, is not mandatory)
– Complete the case documentation adding further files, X-Rays, etc to complete the documentation in DSDApp (depending on your equipment, is not mandatory
– Practice to share the case documentation with your interdisciplinary team, your lab and collaborate on each case