Become a Certified Smile Designer Now!
GET CERTIFIED IN 3 EASY STEPS
FAST-TRACK YOUR LEARNING AND MASTER DIGITAL WORKFLOWS WITH EASE
The best way to enchant your patients in a few minutes, deliver 100% predictable final restorations as you designed them and increase case acceptance tremendously!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MASTER DIGITAL WORKFLOWS AND BECOME A DIGITAL DENTIST
ONLY $1,298 (SAVE $650)
- SMILE DESIGNER CERTIFICATION COURSE (VALUED AT $999)
- YEARLY GOLD MEMBERSHIP WITH UNLIMITED SMILE DESIGN CASES (VALUED AT $799)
- 3D CASE EXPORT FOR MOCK-UP, SHELLS OR COMPOSITE VENEERS (VALUED AT $150)
- UNLIMITED PERSONAL SUPPORT AND MENTORSHIP WITH A DSDAPP INSTRUCTOR (PRICELESS!)
MODULE #1: DIGITIZE YOUR PATIENT
The importance of digitalizing the patients and bringing all files (photos, videos, intra-oral scan, 3D facial scan, CBCT, etc) into the same documentation to better access for treatment planning and multidisciplinary collaboration.
Complete Photo-Protocol and Tips for Dental Photography
Why is video-interview so important for facial-driven Smile Design ( lip mobility/movement), advantages of the video interview compared with the pictures
How to take and incorporate 3D facial scan into the smile design and treatment plan procedure
Tips/Tricks for the perfect intra-oral scanning (with iTero)
How to take and incorporate a digital bite-scan (with T-Scan) into your treatment plan, interpreting the information
How to add CBCT, X-Ray and more to the case documentation to have the complete view of the Digital Patient
Module 1 Assignment:
– DSD Photo-Protocol,
– Taking video interview with a patient
– Completing a 3D facial scan guided by the DSDApp
– Taking Intra-oral scan
– Taking a digital bite-scan (with a T-Scan) (only if you have the equipment, is not mandatory)
– Complete the case documentation adding further files CBCTs, X-Rays, etc to complete the documentation in DSDApp (depending on your equipment, is not mandatory
– Practice to share the case documentation with your interdisciplinary team, your lab and collaborate on each case
MODULE #2: DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN
Principles and Fundamentals of Digital Smile Design.
Fundamentals of a facial-driven Smile Design.
Theory of the facial flow and how to adjust your Smile Design accordingly.
One of the hardest steps of the dental treatment is to understand what the patient is looking for and also to explain the treatment options & expected outcome at the first appointment. You will learn fundamentals of Digital Smile Design for a facially driven 2D Smile Simulations in the DSDApp to improve the communication with your patients.
Module 2 Assignment:
– Practice step by step creating smile design based on just one picture and a picture and intra-oral scan.
– Practice Smile Simulations according to the Facial Features and Facial-Flow.
– Create Smile Simulations using the DSDApp for a facially driven planning and improving patient communication.
– Use Finalize Tools for a natural-looking Smile Design.
MODULE #3: 3D SMILE DESIGN
Fundamentals of 3D smile projects as a chair-side 3D design solution. Understand the difference and how to create different projects (Ideal Pre, Motivational and Ideal Post) to be used in various stages of the treatment.
Learn how to create 3D design step by step with a picture and intra-oral scan, with a 3D facial scan.
Learn how to finalize your 3D design to proceed with a 3D printing for traditional Mock-Up, Shells and the composite veneers directly from the App
Basics of 3D printing and materials
Module 3 Assignment:
– Practice step by step 3D Smile Design using DSDApp
– Calibrate digital files and create 3D Project
– Finalize 3D Project with the Sculpting Tools
– Create 3D Smile Design for Motivational mock-up, for DSD Shells, for the composite veneers
– Learn and practice how to proceed with the 3D printing
– Export the 3D project (STL) from DSDApp to print the 3D model.
MODULE #4: Patient Communication & Emotional Dentistry Approach
Principles and Benefits of Emotional Dentistry
How to prepare and perform a Motivational Mock-Up (traditional Mock-Up and DSD Shells)
Tips & Tricks for a successful outcome and outstanding esthetic results
Change completely the way you present and explain treatment planning to your patients, learn how to use the case presentation to create an emotional connection with your patient and to explain/present the treatment.
Module 4 Assignment:
– Perform motivational mock up on your patient
– Take videos and photos of the patient for a emotional case presentation
– Practice with the DSDApp creating the case presentation in a few minutes, by adding case pictures, side-by-side videos, music and effects for an artistic results